Application Period Closes Sept. 6, 2022
To apply, applicants must submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Please tell us why you are interested in this fellowship in 500 words or less. Please include:
- A description of your research interests and goals and how these relate to cancer immunotherapy clinical trials and clinical trial development.
- A description of your career path up to this point, as well as insight into your short- and long-term goals, and how this fellowship will help you achieve those goals.
- Three personal references
- Three current and original letters of reference must be submitted by individuals in the scientific/academic community who have knowledge of your scientific accomplishments, motivation, and skills.
- Documentation of board eligibility status or certification status
- For foreign medical graduates, ECFMG certification and USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 must be completed.
Applicants will be notified via email of their application's acceptance or decline within 10 weeks of the application deadline.
Award recipient will be acknowledged during SITC's Annual Meeting: November 10–12, 2022
Fellowship term begins July, 2023 at the Cancer Center for Research in Bethesda, Maryland. Co-sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) and made possible in part by an educational grant from EMD Serono.