SITC Cancer Immunotherapy Month™ Events
The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) celebrates Cancer Immunotherapy Month™ every June, promoting not only general awareness of the field of cancer immunotherapy, but also providing educational growth and professional development opportunities for clinicians, researchers and patients.
What can I do to participate in Cancer Immunotherapy Month™?
- Customize this flyer with why you are committed toward making the word "cure" a reality.
- Take a selfie with your flyer and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet your selfie @sitcancer. Don’t forget your SITC swag!
Check out @sitcancer
on Twitter to learn how SITC is moving the immunotherapy field forward. Check out our daily themed tweets:
- Membership Monday (Benefits of being a SITC member)
- Teaching Tuesday (Announcing some of our upcoming educational programming)
- Why I Wear White Wednesday (This is where your photos will be featured)
- Get-Together Thursday (A conversation about SITC networking)
- Forward Fund Friday (Donate to SITC to help early career scientists)
- Science Publications Saturday (Learn more from JITC, our official journal)
- Science and Policy Sunday (How we're advocating for the advancement of immunotherapy)