SITC-G Certificate Track
Available only to those that fit the following parameters: Must be a treating physician (U.S. licensed MD / DO or global equivalent), or a practicing licensed NP, PA, PharmD or RPh degree holder involved in direct clinical services, or global equivalent.
Full Coursework Pricing: (includes all 8 modules and the final assessment)
SITC Member Price: $200.00
Non-Member Price: $250.00
To receive your SITC-G certificate, you must complete the 8 modules of course work below and successfully pass the final assessment. The final assessment consists of 80 multiple choice questions that test on all 8 modules of content. To pass the final assessment, you must receive a grade of 80% or above. You will have 3 attempts and 65 minutes to complete the test in full.
If you do not successfully complete the final assessment in those parameters, SITC will require you to go through the modules of content again - please email email@example.com to have the content reset for you.
Full Certificate Course Program Access
- Module 1: Basic Immunology Concepts, Updated Version Available Now (As of 10/14/2022*)
- Module 2: Basic Cancer Immunotherapy Concepts, Updated Version Available Now (As of 11/14/2022*)
- Module 3: Immune Checkpoint Blockade, Updated Version Available Now (As of 03/20/2023*)
- Module 4: Managing Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Adverse Events
- Module 5: Other Approaches (Cytokines, Vaccines and Immune Cell Engagers)
- Module 6: Oncolytic Viruses and Intralesional Therapy, Updated Version Available Now (As of 11/29/2022*)
- Module 7: CAR T Cell and Cellular Therapy
- Module 8: Implementing Cancer Immunotherapy in Clinical Practice
To note, if you have previously completed the modules individually or are in the process of doing so, and are eligible to take the final assessment, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the final assessment exam.